Develop an open source strategy for your organization
At least 80% of the software in a business is open-source software. You need to understand the consequences of this and develop a matching open source strategy for your business.
In this full-day seminar, you will learn everything you need to know about open-source software in business. Aimed at both business and engineering decision makers, and based on the concept of the software supply chain, it explains how open source software works, the impact it has on your business, and how to develop an open source strategy for it.
- Business and engineering decision makers
- Open source program officers
- Legal counsel
- Architects, developers
A more detailed explanation of the seminar content is available upon request.
A. Open-source software
- Open-source software
- The software supply chain
- Compliance and security
B. The software supply chain
- Community open source software projects
- Software supply chain economics
- Open source foundations and consortia
C. Commercial open source
- Commercial open source business models
- The new proprietary open source
- Intellectual property strategies
D. Open source strategy
- The open source program office
- Open source risk management
- The corporate open source strategy
The seminar is currently being provided as an in-house seminar only.
Please contact us to inquire about in-house seminars.