Develop an open source strategy for your organization
The majority of software in an organization is open-source software. Learn how open source affects your business and develop an open source strategy for your organization!
Jump to registration.
In this full-day seminar, you will learn everything you need to know about open-source software in business. Aimed at both business and engineering decision makers, and based on the concept of the software supply chain, it explains how open-source software works, the impact it has on your business, and how to develop an open source strategy for your organization.
- Business and engineering decision makers
- Open source program officers
- Legal counsel
- Architects, developers
You may also like our license-compliant delivery seminar.
Below, please finde the an overview of the seminar content (also available as a one-page PDF flyer with one sentence summaries). A more detailed explanation of the seminar content is available upon request.
A. Open-source software
- Open-source software
- The software supply chain
- License compliance and security
B. The software supply chain
- Community open-source projects
- Software supply chain economics
- Open source foundations
C. Commercial open source
- Open source business models
- Vendor-owned open source
- Intellectual property strategies
D. Open source strategy
- The open source program office
- Open source risk management
- The corporate open source strategy
The seminar is currently being provided as an in-house seminar only.
The material covers significantly more than 8 hours and will be customized to your needs.
Please contact us to inquire about in-house seminars.